[bookport] Re: Problems with spider.

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:38:45 -0400

Hi Kerry:

Spyder works for some, but not always..

You could transfer just that page.  There are a couple ways of doing this:

1.       Open the page, do a control a, then control c to copy the page to the
clipboard.  Paste it into a wordpad, notepad, etc.,  document and save it.

2.       You can also transfer some pages just as they are, if there's not a
lot of encoding on the page, by opening the page, then press Applications or
shift f10 and select the Send To Book Port page.
Pamela