[bookport] Problems with spider.

  • From: "Kerry MacDonald" <kerrymac31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:27:42 -0400

Hi. I am trying to transfer content from the webto my bookport. First of all
the file gets sent, but although some of the links get sent, the main one, the
one I want, which is the first one on the page doesn't get sent. A lot of the
stuff toward the top of each web page isn't included. The heading at the
begining and end of the article is there, but the content doesn't appear. I
also get an internet explorer script error message. Is there any way I
cantransferthis content to the bookport?
Thanks.
Kerry