[bookport] Re: Problems with preview in latest beta

  • From: Mike Freeman <k7uij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:04:50 -0500 (EST)

I like the feature when downloading .BRF books as from web braille.

Mike

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005, Sandy Licht wrote:

I never use this feature. It wouldn't bother me to have it permanently turned off.

At 10:43 AM 12/21/2005, you wrote:
I know we've been down this road before, but it seems to be back. Even
though I have Auto Preview turned off in my options because I hate having
Audible books start reading if I happen to TAB over that button, they're
still being previewed. Moreover, there appears to be no way to stop this
except to bail out of the transfer program completely. I wonder how many
users actually make use of this feature and whether we might not be better
off just having it removed entirely--any comments?

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx

Sandy Licht