[bookport] Re: Problems with new transfer software and firmware

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port User's List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:43:03 -0500

I should add that this problem seems to only occur with .opf files. I also
updated the Book Wizard software, so everything's at the most current level.
I restarted the PC, too. Until this is fixed, I guess I need to download
only braille files from Bookshare or use the HTML files from DAISY-encoded
titles.