[bookport] Re: Problems with new flash cards

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 09:12:35 -0500

What you want is the command

set vacation

not

set bookport vacation

>>> nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx Thursday, November 16, 2006 8:11:32 PM >>>
Hi Pamela,
Did you receive my message regarding vacation mode? Can you please tell
me why its not working?

Address used bookport-request at sign free list dot org subject set
book port vacation

I appreciate all the helpful information I'm hoping though that it is
easy just to put myself in vacation mode when I'm too busy to keep up
with all the messages.

Thanks for your help.

Nancy