[bookport] Re: Problem with send files to book [port.

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 11:28:04 -0400

Are you connecting the BP cable directly to your computer or are you
connecting it to a USB hub that's connected, in turn, to your computer. I've
found that many hubs aren't real compatible with certain devices on certain
computers, so if this is what you're doing, try connecting the BP cable
directly and don't use the hub. There is no driver to install--just install
the Book Port Transfer software from the CD, plug in the BP, and go.