[bookport] Re: Problem with send files to book [port.

  • From: "Michael Bowman-Jones" <mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 12:49:53 -0700

Thanks very much. You are right--I do not want to download all 1700 books at the same time and was, in fact, trying to avoid doing that--I was trying to figure out where they are and what the selections are so I could pick and choose.

Thanks again.

Michael Bowman-Jones
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>