[bookport] Re: Problem with card

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 22:10:59 -0500

I'm not sure what you want to know. You transfer books to the new card the same way you would transfer books to the old one. If you wish to transfer txt files, lets say, you would use Bookport Transfer. If you just want to transfer MP3's, then you could use a card reader. If you are having specific problems, let us know what they are, and we will be able to help you further.

At 02:29 PM 9/30/2007 -0500, you wrote:
I would appreciate help with a problem with a new card. I do not have a bookport, but my wife has, and usually I'm the one that assist her with problems concerning the bookport. She wishes to upgrade to a two gig card which I purchased, but I do not know how to transfer files to the new card. Can anyone help? Thanks, Jesse

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.