[bookport] Re: Problem sending text as audio

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:06:41 -0500

Dave, I believe you can only use the navigation commands if the file is in daisy format.

Mark
ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you want, and let that be your guideline.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>