[bookport] Problem access mp3 folder with the new beta

  • From: Amy Ruell <aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 08:27:46 -0400

         Hello all,
I assisted in demonstrating the bp yesterday to our user group and received
many favorable comments. However, using the new beta, I could not access
the files in the mp3 folder on a flash ccard. My co-demonstrator could
access the files on his unit, which had the July revision, but I could not
get into the folder to play files.
These files were on his compact flash card, but I can't understand why that
would impace the situation, as all other files played normally. I do not
have continued access to his card, but wanted to report this and will
gladly download some mp3 files to my system and transfer them to the BP if
this would be helpful.