[bookport] Problem BP 22 firmware upgrade

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:44:05 -0800

I just rejoined the list so I hope I haven't duplicated anything.

I upgraded the BP Transfer software okay, but when I disconnected the BP
nothing happened.  I inserted an earplug and got the message "FS MEMORY
OUT OF DROBJ STRUCTURES" and
"error accessing  index ""file?""

I repeated the downloads The software is up to date but I get a warning
that the firmware is not.
First I reset the unit with the 2+B command and removed the batteries.
I then removed the card (that is when "cannot find index file error
began.
I had sixty-four per cent left on my batteries.

I ran checkdisk both from the properties menu and the run command with a
/f. No problems with 9 mb on the two gig card.

Suggestions are welcome   and would be greatly appreciated.

Queen Family
queens@xxxxxxxxxxx