[bookport] Re: Presently Unusable

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 09:10:41 -0400

Elaine:

Could you connect before on a regular basis? I remember you had a problem =
where you could only connect once before reformatting.

If you can't connect, you need a flash card reader to roll back the =
firmware.

>>> elaine18@xxxxxxx 06/06/04 11:37AM >>>
Well I was brave and downloaded the Bata and now I can't even connect in
order to try and reverse and go back to the old version.  I left my flash
card in, as I've done before when downloading, maybe that was a mistake.
I've reformatted a couple of times with now luck.  Guess this is what I =
get
for being brave.......  any solutions out there.  Elaine