[bookport] Re: Presently Unusable

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:51:34 -0400

Robert:

I think I'll wait until we get our hands on the card to speculate about =
what happended to  it. I have only heard of a bad sector on a flash card =
once.

Rob Meredith

>>> r-carter@xxxxxxx 06/07/04 08:45AM >>>
Hi,

When I reformat the card, the pc tells me that sector 0 is bad and the =
card=20
is unusable. Any ideas on how the update process could have zapped sector =
0?

I am planning to send the card to Larry Skutchan for testing.

Robert Carter