[bookport] Re: Presently Unusable

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 08:41:33 -0400

You must leave the flashcard in the Book Port when updating, transfering, =
or using the device.

The new software will not work without the new firmware.  In fact, the =
software tells you that you must have the new firmware.

>>> drlieser@xxxxxxx Sunday, June 06, 2004 9:25:39 AM >>>
Two questions:

1.  Is the flash card to be removed from the BP any time the firmware is
being changed?  If so, that's something I did not know, having left the =
card
in while trying to update.

2.  Will the new version of the software work with the old version of the
firmware?

Dale

P.s>:  Where can I get specific instructions about what to do and not to =
do
in upgrading-updating the firmware?

----- Original Message -----=20