[bookport] Re: Preferring Synthetic Speech to Human Narration

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:24:59 -0500

I guess I'm just a speed junkie.  If something is read too slowly my
mind drifts off onto another track between the words unless the item
in question is extremely engaging.  I'd love to say I enjoyed reading
braille, but my reading is too slow there as well, and I find that
reading a braille display for a long time makes my shoulders hurt for
some odd reason.