[bookport] Re: Possible bug

  • From: "Tim Noonan" <tnoonan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 07:36:18 +1000

Yes, would like it changed, or have some way of determining the rejected
files.

However, the odd thing is that when you re-send a file that's been
auto-deleted from the queue, say due to card full situation, you get an
overwrite prompt.  Why is this, if indeed the files were deleted from the
queue?

Tim