[bookport] Re: Possible bug

  • From: Angie Matney <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:44:42 -0400

Hi Rob,

As I said, it wouldn't have really been a problem, except that what
was in the cue were several web pages I'd cued up from within Internet
Explorer. I definitely think the user should at least have the option
not to have the cue deleted. Some sites change their content very
rapidly, and if these items were deleted from the cue, it might not be
possible to ever recover them. As it is, I have to go search through a
large archive for the files that were deleted.

Perhaps when the card is full, the user could be presented with the
option of emptying the cue or trying again later.

Angie