[bookport] Re: Possible bug

  • From: "Aman Singer" <aman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:54:19 -0400

Hi, Rob.
I'd like to see it changed to a popup. "an error occurred when sending file
x. Delete files in cue?" Personally, I have often been aggravated by the
files disappearing when I've forgotten to make room on the card and get an
error in sending, so I'd like to see the cue simply kept. However, I do
understand that people might be in a loop of trying and failing, and not
know how to kill the files, so I think a dialogue when an error occurs might
be the best way.
        Aman