[bookport] Re: Portable speakers (sorry for bringing this up again)

  • From: "Annette Carr" <amcarr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:41:07 -0400

I am using something that a friend gave me.  It is made by TDK and is a
speaker and CD case combination.  It uses 2 AA batteries.  The down side is
that I have found that even if I turn the power switch off, the batteries
are drained the next time I go to use it.  So I have to remember to take the
batteries out when I am done using it.  It does the job for me since I just
leave it sitting on the night stand.  The rest of the time I just use a
variety of different types of headphones.

Annette