[bookport] Re: Portable Speakers

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 22:22:51 -0500

Hi Sarah,

Thanks,

I am looking for something small and very portable.
From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/20/2006 8:33 PM

Hi Rick and list:

Many have liked the JBL EnTour speakers. I and others have been happy with
the TDK ImaSpeaker. You can also use the NLS issued tape machine by means of
connecting a patch cord from the book port to the auxiliary input of the
tape machine. There are a few ideas for you to consider. These are not the
only possibilities. Similarly, any headphones that will work in most
portable devices are also OK.

Cheers,
Dave