[bookport] Re: Please Help

  • From: Aedan Staddon <aedan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 08:29:07 -0700

Hi Harvey,
The synchronization options in the bookport transfer software let you update a
file on your pc. To synchronize a file you have to have made it on bookport in
the notes folder. Do this:
connect the bookport, and point to the file in the notes folder you want to
synchronize
press shift f10, or the applications key, and go to properties
in the dialog there should be a synchronize box, if you check it you'll be
asked where to save the file on your pc
you can then set the automatic synchronization or just go to retrieve after
that to sync the file
Have a good day.
Aedan