[bookport] Re: Playing daisy books created with Plextalkequipment

  • From: "Anthony" <anthony.gough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:25:19 +0100

Can I reply to the message by saying reply? Also how do make suggestions regarding transfer software? If I shouldn't have sent this to this addresss I apologise because I am new to this. Ok by the way daisy transfer works now I use APH transfer software many thanks.

Many thanks
Anthony
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>