[bookport] Re: Playing daisy books created with Plextalk equipment

  • From: "Tim Noonan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:49:44 +1000

Also,

remember that until you finalise a book on the Plextalk, or use the PC software
to do so, everything is in interim form, and
isn't a valid DAISY book, so won't be transferable to other DAISY playback
environments like Book Wizard/Book port.

 Regards
Tim

Tim Noonan
Tim Noonan Consulting Pty Ltd: Excellence in Accessibility and Usability
+61 419 779 669
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.timnoonan.com.au

  _____