[bookport] Re: Playing Unfiltered Files Not Supported

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 10:03:51 -0400

In order for this to work, you have to have Microsoft Word 97 or later
on your system.
So, if you didn't, and you created something in Notepad, it wouldn't be
transferred.

Also, when you save the file on your PC if you gave it a "Txt"
extension, you need to set the File Type to Text, to match the
extension.

If that doesn't help, let us know.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> jnweinger@xxxxxxxxxxx 09/20/05 09:53PM >>>
Lou,
I re-sent the file.  and this time I changed the options to transfer
the
file line by line.  Well, no luck.

Curious, everything else works OK.

Sincerely,