[bookport] Re: Player Says 189JD

  • From: "Rick Hume" <Ringmaster.Rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 18:30:07 -0500

I have a number of formatted cards and all give me the exact same error. Yes, it will be a sad day when I have to discard this old friend. I'm going to attempt a couple of things tomorrow and see if they nudge the unit.

Rick
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Byrne (Redacted sender "annakb" for DMARC)" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>