[bookport] Pillow speaker was Re: alive and well at Hill House

  • From: "Joni Colver" <earlybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:16:31 -0500

Lana I think the speaker is comfortable.  It can squish down into the pillow
so that it is not like having your head lying on a rock on top of the
pillow.  However, my husband has problems when he has a phone pressed
against his ear for a long time and he did not care for the pillow speaker.
I have also occasionally just laid the speaker on my ear which is not on the
pillow and that works too if you are still enough.

Joni