[bookport] Re: Periodicals from the new Bookshare site

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack870@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 05:05:52 -0500

Thanks, I did speak to someone there about this.  The .brf files are fine for
books, but I haven't figured out any way to navigate between articles.  I tried
to find some kind of consistent marker that I could use with the Find command
on Bookport, but didn't come up with anything.

Thanks again.

Paula