[bookport] Re: Pending

  • From: "Debbie Crafts" <debbiecrafts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:29:11 -0400

I think this would be a tremendous feature!  Battery life is a definite
consideration for me, but also it takes a long time to transfer a few
hundred megs of audio files to the BP.  If the conversion could be done with
the Bookport off-line, it would cut down on the amount of time the device
would need to be connected.