[bookport] Page numbers getting out of sync

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port User List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:05:02 -0500

This was reported yesterday as a desired fix and try as I might, I
absolutely cannot reproduce it using the latest beta. I have a book in .txt
format that contains, according to the BP page counter, 559 pages. No matter
what page I position myself at using straight reading, text search, or the
next/prior page keys, the counter is always in sync with the text. I've
randomly picked a page number to go to, then noted a string of text on that
page; then, gone back to the start of the file and searched for that string
and the page numbers are always the same. Yesterday's report was the first
time this issue has been reported since I subscribed to the list over a year
ago.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx