[bookport] Re: Page Numbers

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:09:27 -0600

Interestingly, the Book Courier suppresses page numbers in BRF files. I wonder why APH elected to eliminate this when designing Book Port. Wish it could be optional, because I experience applications everyday which could be better served by having a choice in this matter.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric StevenS" <sseric57@xxxxxxxxxxx>