[bookport] Re: Page Bug

  • From: "Gary Wunder" <gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:24:10 -0500

I'm not at all sure that what the BP is calling a page really is, but I am sure that when it works correctly I can navigate by some modest amount of material and quickly find my place if I've fallen asleep or had to take a call and not been able to turn off the unit. In the file I mentioned, I verified it had 300 pages at one time, and now shows five.

Gary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>