[bookport] Other Questions

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:17:13 -0500

I didn't mean to derail the whole list into a discussion of admin rights
advantages, but we appreciate your feedback.  I think we now have a
solution that will meet the needs of all and protect what units we are
able to protect.

On another topic.

Has anyone had a chance to check out the new synchronization
capabilities in the newest beta software.  I think this is one of the
most significant advances to this product we have seen, and we are very
anxious to get feedback so we can make a timely release.