[bookport] Re: Other Formats

  • From: "Joni Colver" <joni.colver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:49:58 -0600

I recently bought a little program that does all kinds of audio conversions.
It puts choices in your file menu for the conversion process.  I think it
cost about $29.  I have only used it to convert wma to MP3 but it is easy to
use.  Here is a snippet and the website.  You can get a free trial.  You can
hear a demonstration of the program at the blind cool tech website.

Joni

Alive MP3 WAV Converter v3.8.0.9

Convert MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, VOX, MPC, AVI, MP1, MP2, MPA, g721, g726, g723,
M3U, AIFF, AU or Raw files to MP3, WAV, OGG, and VOX.

http://www.alivemedia.net/