[bookport] Re: Other Formats

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 14:44:54 -0500

Anything can be done, but you can already do this with existing 3rd
party software.  I'm not so sure about putting it directly into the
transfer software.

>>> annmorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tuesday, February 21, 2006 2:27:31 PM >>>
I think this suggestion of converting from .wma or .ogg in the transfer

program is excellent. So Larry, Rob and Pam, can this be done?

Ann

http://www.ogts.net
>Info on the Best TV Show of All Time: http://www.cornergas.com
>
>On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Amanda Burt wrote:
>
>>Dear all.
>>
>>I, like some of on the list, think that the next Firmwair update
should
>>support WMA files.
>>
>>> From Ammanda.
>

>--