[bookport] Re: Ordinary Batteries?

  • From: "Deborah Mayne" <dlmayne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:43:56 -0500

On 1/20/07, Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi all:
Lets see how the battery pack works with the new Bookport.  Then we Please!!!
NO PROPRIETARY BATTERIES! I have one in my Daisy player, and once it hoes, I'l
have to trash the machine as I'm not in a position to cover repairs/shipping.
Also, proprietary components in units or software make products fragile.
can complain about it.  I didn't like the Doubletalk when I got my Cheers!
Deborah Mayne
BP, but now if that is what is on the new model... I won't mind it at all.

Remember the old Life Cereal commercial?  "Try it.  You'll like
it!"  I'm going to be like Mikey.  I'm going to try the new BP first
before I make my opinion known, especially since it won't make a
hoot's worth of difference now, anyway.

At 01:09 PM 1/20/2007, Otto Zamora wrote:
>Hello,
>
>No question.
>
>Otto

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are
plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me
in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by
you," says the Lord.