[bookport] Re: Ordinary Batteries?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:43:28 -0600

Lets see how the battery pack works with the new Bookport. Then we can complain about it. I didn't like the Doubletalk when I got my BP, but now if that is what is on the new model... I won't mind it at all.

Remember the old Life Cereal commercial? "Try it. You'll like it!" I'm going to be like Mikey. I'm going to try the new BP first before I make my opinion known, especially since it won't make a hoot's worth of difference now, anyway.

At 01:09 PM 1/20/2007, Otto Zamora wrote:
Hello,

No question.

Otto