[bookport] Re: Off topic Bluetooth head sets

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:50:59 -0800

Hi Sandy,

You have a little device that you plug into the headphone jack on your
Bookport.  This little device receives the sound output from your Bookport
and transmits it using the Bluetooth technology to your headphones that are
designed to receive the Bluetooth transmission.  There is no wire between
your BP and your headphones.  But, you do have to plug a Bluetooth device
into the headphone jack on your BP.

Reed