[bookport] Re: Odd error message

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:38:53 -0400

Missy:

We are looking into the free space reporting problem on 4GB cards.

Rob Meredith

>>> melissah@xxxxxxxx 07/03/06 04:26PM >>>
Hi! I'm not caught up on my messages, so I apologize if this question
has
already been answered. However, I just wanted to know for curiosity's
sake
whether or not there's any future plan to fix Book Port's  inaccurate
reporting of free space on 4 GB flash cards? I love my card, and it
seems
to be working fine, but I also get the 1KB free message periodicly.
This morning, I was going to read a book from audible, and was told
that it
wasn't in the proper format. Everything else I sent was OK, but I
suppose
there's a chance that I mistakenly downloaded the wrong version of this

particular book when I bought it from Audible yesterday.
So, as soon as I finish catching up with e-mail, I'm planning to
redownload
the book and send it to the bookport again.
Well, sorry for the rambling message. I hope that everyone is having a

great day, and I'll talk to you all later.
Missy