[bookport] Re: Odd BookPort Behavior

  • From: "jazzpiano" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:31:07 -0800

Hi Sarah,, Jim here.
I have no answer to your problem, but I hope you have one for me. How do I
get off the book port list? I bought a laptop and as of now, am not going to
buy a book port. However, I can't figure out how to get off this list. I
even posted a question to the list on how to do this, and no one has
responded. Does anyone know how to leave the list? If you can give me a
clue, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Jim.----- Original
Message -----