[bookport] Re: "Notes folder"

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:01:42 -0500

Ah, Fran. We have all been where you are!!!! You are currently in the Notes folder, and since you haven't written any notes, it is empty. To get out of the folder, press star and zero. You should find your books.

At 01:01 PM 4/10/2007, Fran Wise wrote:
Hello everyone:

I am fairlyh new to the Bookport and downloaded a book from audible.com. I
began reading the book and apparently hit a key or combination that causes
the unit to say "There are no files in the notes folder" no matter which
button I push. FOR instance, when I depress the "2" key to read it says this
and I cannot find any of the files.

I've been unable to locate anything in the manual.

Can someone help me get out of this situation?

Manyh thanks

Fran
franwise@xxxxxxx

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.