[bookport] No E-Books Appearing on CD

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 12:25:27 -0400

At this time, we have no reason to believe that the books are missing
from the CD. While I don't have a brand new Book Port and CD, I think
there may be one of two problems here:

1. Some how, the "Send files as type" option is not set to "Book Port
Files." If people having this problem could check this box and report
back, that would be great. You can get to this box by hitting Alt+T. Be
sure it contains "Book Port Files" or "Text Files."

2. The other possibility is that the screen reader in use is having
trouble with the long list view which is generated when entering the
Books folder. There are 1,751 books after all, and this could be the
problem. If you have another screen reader or a different version, give
it a try.

Rob Meredith