[bookport] Re: Next Version of the Firmware

  • From: "Mike Arrigo" <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:30:02 -0600

Yep, I was really wondering about that. It's interesting though that
Springer Design creates the book port, when it competes with a product that
they make, bookcourier. I guess they make some money on the book port too,
since they manufacture it. Actually, I think radio shack does something
similar with some of there products as well.