[bookport] Re: NewMember and questions

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <donttreadonme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:16:18 -0400

Hello Sharon,

Works well no problems?

Otto
-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sharon Hamm
Sent: Thursday, January 01, 1970 12:52 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: NewMember and questions

Nancy, when you were formatting the card you should have been prompted to
press 1 3 d and f again to format the card. You should have heard that
message when you pushed those keys the first time. It will take a few
minutes to format the card. The bp will let you know when it is done.
I know that it is not recommended but I have an 8 gig card in my bp right
now.
Sharon