[bookport] Re: New user

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:12:05 -0600

If you are somewhat familiar with computers, the installation is straightforward.

At 03:05 PM 2/1/2007, Cy Selfridge wrote:
Hi all,
My name is Cy and I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
I just received my bookport and am working to familiarize myself with it.
While I am very happy to have been given the Bookport I sure wish there had
been some sort of brief training with it rather than just a "drop shipment".
From what I can see the Bookport is a pretty handy piece of equipment.
Next thing I need to come to grips with is installing the software on my
computer so I can take advantage of all the Bookport offers.
How much of a hassle am I going to have?
Any hints would be greatly appreciated....
Cy, the Ancient Okie...

3:16 PM

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.