[bookport] Re: New user

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:41:45 -0600

Hi all,
Well, mine didn't come with a hard copy manual. I used the tape to make the
first round of investigation and then went to the Bookport to get the rest.
So far the manual seems to be pretty good.
How good is the Bookport at recording? It looks like the recordings it makes
take an enormous amount of storage?
What size CF card are you folks using?
Perhaps a 2GB?
Take care and look forward to knowing each of you.