[bookport] Re: New update?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:59:35 -0600 (CST)

Versin *** is version 888, said Bruce, shiftily.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, ROB MEREDITH wrote:

Andy:

Unfortunately, *** doesn't tell me much about which version you have.
The command to determine which version of the firmware you have is A+C.
The command to determine which version of Book Port Transfer you have is
Alt+A. Both should be 2.2.0.0.

Rob Meredith

alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/24/06 09:19AM >>>
Hi, I just plugged in my bookport to the usb port and assume that I
downloaded the latest version of the software or firmware.  Now, it says
to disconnect the bookport to finalize the download or something like
that.  Each time I plug in the bookport, it says there is a new update
and that I am using **** do you want to download the version***?  I am
not sure if I truly downloaded the latest.  What is the command to see
what the version that I am using on the bookport itself?  I want to use
a 4 gig card and I believe that I need the latest version of the
firmware to do so.
P.s. I love this bookport so much that I am planning to purchase a
second one in the future so that I have a spare.  Having the ability to
use a larger card will bive me plenty of space to put all the books,
docs, ect that I can use at the touch of a button.  I know that I can
use the card that came with the device but, I want to use that for items
not need often but, to have at my option.  Andy.