[bookport] Re: New subscriber

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:06:14 -0400

Welcome Michelle,
RFB&D has a promotion right now whereby you can get a cd for authorizing free
of charge.  I may be able to find the promotion code if you have trouble
getting them to honor the promotion.  You need to install the Book Wizard
software onto your computer before you use the authorization cd.  I think it is
a demo, but it will work for transferring to the Book Port.

Hope that gets you started.
Tim