[bookport] Re: New member in the market for a talking book player

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 15:22:16 -0800

The keypad is like a standard telephone, with six rows of 3. 1,2,3 on
the top row, 4,5,6 on the second, 7,8,9 on the third, *,0,pound,  on
the fourth, A,B,C on the fifth, and D,E,F on the final row, hope that
helps you out Rob and welcome to the list, I'm sure you'll benefit
greatly from this experience, Chela Robles

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx