[bookport] Re: New firmware ?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:07:47 -0400

Bronwyn:

They have to be .txt files; nothing else from OutLook will do.

>>> btindall@xxxxxxxxxx 04/10/06 05:45PM >>>
Hi rob
I was unware that my battery level was low at the time when i did my
update.
the error message as now gone.
I am still unable to transfer some yahoo e mails onto bookport the
message i
get is file filter not found for this type of file. I copied these
files
straight from outlook express into a folder.
thank you
Bronwyn