[bookport] Re: New firmware ?

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:59:19 -0400

Bronwyn:

Try sending a regular text file from anywhere else and see if that
works. If it doesn't, reinstall Book Port Transfer.

The Insert Disk thing should clear itself up if you select a source
folder on your hard drive.

Rob Meredith

>>> btindall@xxxxxxxxxx 04/08/06 02:01AM >>>
Hi Everyone
I installed the new firmware on bookport yesterday.
Whtn i go to transfer files it is telling me to insert a disk?
also i am trying to transfer some e mails which i converted from my
yahoo
groups into text.I am getting an error message
file filter not found for this type of tile.any suggestion would be
welcome.
My e mail address is btindall@xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you
Bronwyn